- Windows, Mac, or iOS. Unfortunately most Linux/Android browsers do not use VSYNC yet.
- Supported browser. Run directly. VMWARE and Parallels will not reliably support VSYNC.
- GPU acceleration enabled in browser. For Chrome, everything enabled in chrome://gpu
- If using a laptop, use "Performance Mode" for faster performance. Close other apps/tabs.
- Single-monitor is usually more reliable. Temporarily disable multi-monitor if needed.
- For Microsoft Windows 7 (or Vista), keep Aero enabled for better VSYNC performance.
- Send reports to email@example.com. Include screenshot of animation time graph.